What Is The EUR/JPY Currency Pair?
Which Organizations Set EUR/JPY Rate?
Why Do Rates Affect The EUR/JPY Exchange Rate?
What Are the Events to Follow to Analyse This Currency Pair?
The Various Elements to Know About The EUR/JPY
The Status of Safe Haven of the Yen Compared to The Euro
Before starting to deal with the EUR/JPY pair quotation, you should be aware that the yen is a currency that has long been considered a safe haven. But what does this actually mean? When we talk about the value of shelter for a currency of the foreign exchange market, we talk first of all about the currency of a country that has a particularly stable and relatively strong economy over time. It is obviously the case of Japan that, in the past, has shown on many occasions its ability to emerge from serious crises. The fact that the Yen is a currency that is widely used in the context of international trade is another element that makes it possible to make it a safe haven.
Tips for Trading The EUR/JPY
The difference between Japan’s imports and exports.
- The economic strength of Japan and the euro area as well as the relationships between these two economic zones.
- The price of energy raw materials including crude oil, which Japan is a major importer, and natural gas.
- Natural disasters that can affect the Japanese economy and therefore the strength of its currency.
- Government interventions in Japan and Europe aimed at favoring the economy such as interest rates set by the ECB and the Bank of Japan.
- The bond purchase programs, one of the softening measures that have the most effect on the foreign exchange market, in particular the Yen.
- The economic instability in the euro zone and all the corresponding news will obviously have an influence on the quotation of the EUR/JPY.
- ECB meetings held 8 times a year.
- The PMI indices, the consumer price index or the inflation data.
Trade the EUR/JPY Online!
The EUR/JPY currency pair is undoubtedly one of the most interesting for investors who are interested in currencies because it has numerous technical or fundamental indicators. Start immediately to carry out analysis and take a position with our platform in itbfx.com.